Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Letter From His FIrst Week!

Note: This was one of the first letters that Dallas sent from the field...it's a letter from BEFORE the previously posted letters. :)


hey!! so much has happened. im in the field. its my second day, i didn't get to e mail yesterday so im doing it today, my p day is still Tuesday. idk when ill normally be on. not really at this time, idk. so i met the pres yesterday and we had luch and stuff, he liked me a lot, he is way cool, so he sent me to a city called Petrolina. it is 8 hours from Salvador and in a different state! just north or Bahia. but this are has a nic name, "the land of baptisms" it is the highest baptising area in the mission, and its my first area. crazy! hopefully i can learn Portuguese fast. my new comp is cool! his name is Elder Hammon. he is a triplet! he has a sis and bro, so crazy. hes from bountiful Utah. Salvador is hot, but Petrolina is even hotter. its sosososososo hot. its crazy. im exited. idk its way sweet too, i cant wait to get to work, i hope i learn to speak fast so i can teach well. so yesterday i left the presidents house a like 6 pm, waited at the bus station untill 10 pm and got on my bus with my comp and got to my area at 6 am. so long, but i slept a lot.
that's pretty much all i have that's new. about mail, the letters go to the mission office and then i get them like every transfer or something, so lame. so im gonna e mail lots, we get 1 hour and we can e mail like whoever. i can send pics on here too. so ill do that more. well i hope all is good, im doin great. tell me whats goin on at home.
my new apartment is... humble i guess, cold showers, tiny kitchen, just poor i guess. but its cool lol ill send some pics. i love u all, i hope all is well!
Elder Cluff



No comments:

Post a Comment