Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Twin and Triplet!


hey everyone!
so this week i dont have much time to e mail, but i thought i woud let you know whats goin on. 
no baptism this week but we have two scheduled and coming up. :) this week we walked a toon because we are in Petronia west and we are teaching some one in Pedra Linda, a neighborhood about 2 miles aways, walking through a desert haha my comp and i gave two blessing this week. one to someone we were trying to teach and one to a 97 year old man who looked in pretty bad shape. its a funny storie though, we clapped at someones gate, (you clap here, because there is nothing to knock on) a lady let us in and we were teaching here. she was sitting on here chair and there was a live chicken sitting on the top of her chair, so nasty. it looked like a crow. she was crazy!! and she had a huge wort on her chin with big black hairs sticking out!!! so, mole, says weird things. has a creepy chicken lurking on her chair that looks like a crow.... she was a witch. i know it haha  then the next day she caught us and took us into her neighbors home and there was a really old man laying on the bed, he had recently had a stroke and didnt look to good. so she was like, i brought these boys to pray over you! so we gave him a blessing and she rubbed some weird smelling potion on him.  it was pretty wird.
so the pictures, the first is of the road to that place i talked about earlier, thats is really far. its hard to see the end when your walking on it and we have to walk down it haha and its always the hottest day every when we do.
the second is my arm, i counted over 100 mosquito bites from my elbow to my wrist., just on my right arm. the left had like none because that is the side the fan is on. the attack me in my sleep. so i finally decided to use my repent and guess what? there almost all gone! haha i have like 100% deed stuff. it works good haha
the last pic is the tan line from my watch. haha its getting worse everyday i swear.
im getting better at soccer, we play every Tuesday for a few hours
my Portuguese is coming along. i have gained a lot of confidence this week in speaking and sharing my testimony that this church is true. my vocab is stilll small but gaining.
if you didnt already know my comp is also a twin. well, he is a triplet. its pretty cool. our goal is top baptize a pair of twins. we have already taught one set but they werent to interested so we´re looking for more haha that would be so cool. brazil has quite a few twins it seems like.
well thats mostly it. im working hard and trying to get better everyday.
i hope everyone is doing well! keep my posted
p.s. every brazilian home i go into asks to see my pictures and they are confused when i tell them i have none. so it would be helpful if your could e mail me a family photo or just one of you (for those who are not married) so i have some pictures of home and family and friends :)
Com Amor
Elder Cluff


No comments:

Post a Comment